Do you want to customise this product?
Fill in the form specifying what you would like to do:
The Francesca Tote is a black and brown intrecciato hand woven leather bag made in Sieme’s signature handwoven recovered leather.
This bag encloses all Sieme’s values and uniqueness: their signature woven recovered leather communicates luxurious craftsmanship and sustainability.
The Francesca Tote can be the perfect bag for your everyday life: either you are going to work or running errands, whether you need to carry your laptop or just your personal items the size of this bag will fulfill all your needs. It’s functional and unique design is meant to give you everything you need from a bag.
To give customers the best quality product and to avoid further waste from production, these products are available only on backorder.
- 100% Recovered woven leather
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy
- Interior cotton lining
- Hand wrapped leather handle with metal rings
- Includes leather adjustable strap and duster bag
- Two internal pockets
- Zero waste design
- Fits a macbook pro 16’’
The Francesca Tote is a handwoven recovered leather tote with black 100% cotton lining. Hand wrapped leather handle with signature metal rings. Also comes with a leather adjustable crossbody strap and duster bag. (Can fit a macbook pro 16”)
Two internal pockets. Top closes with two magnetic metal snaps at the top of the bag.
Base: 10 cm x 60 cm
Height: 33 cm
Width: 50 cm
Handle Length: 58.5 cm
Handle Width: 5 cm
- Waste reduction: Leather saved from landfill: 2-6m2
- CO2 emissions:By purchasing this item you are saving 110 kg of CO2e per square meter of new leather
- Recyclability: This is a high quality product made to last over time but we allow you to return it to us in case you don’t want it in your wardrobe anymore. With the principle of preserving the value and quality of leather we will recover the leather and keep the cycle going!
- The intrecciato design is efficient and doesn’t leave any leather waste
- Leather is a circular material it self: all the leather used for our products is recovered from the food industry waste!